The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flamme.Do not mix use with other household chemicals.Do not useIn children less than two months of age. On open skin wounds.When using this product:Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes throughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These maybe sings of serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together untill dry. Supervise children under 6 years age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)Avoid freezing and excesive heat above 400°C (104°F)
Glycerin, carbomer 940, aloe vera extract, purified water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.