The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (70%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol WaterOther inactive ingredients
Alcohol 70% v/v.
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only on hands. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- On open wounds or near eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use if irritation or rash develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a local Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. If condtion persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doictor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product, rub hands, and allow to dry without wipingFor children under 6 years of age, use only under adult supervision to avoid swallowingnot recommended for infants
Wet hands thoroughly with product, rub hands, and allow to dry without wiping
For children under 6 years of age, use only under adult supervision to avoid swallowing
not recommended for infants
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)do not store above 105FAvoid freezing may discolor some fabricsmay be harmful to some wood finishes and plastics
Aloe vera inner leaf, green tea extract, glycerin, carbomer, tangerine oil, coriander oil, sodium hydroxide, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.