The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc oxide 14.00 %
- Helps prevebt sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Diretions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
• Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Cucumis Sativus(Cucumber) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hips Oil, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
(323) 457 - 8763
* Please review the disclaimer below.