The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (75%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.Aloe VeraThe firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Indications And Usage
For hand washing in order to sanitize skin with 99.9% efficiency (hands must air dry)
For external use only.Keep out of reach of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops, and if condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.If swallowed, get medical help.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
Directions Of Use
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without rinse.Children undersiz years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Store in a dry place away from fire.
Purified (RO) Water, Aloe Vera
* Please review the disclaimer below.