NDC 80426-044 Fluoxetine
Tablet, Film Coated Oral
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325) |
|Shape||OVAL (C48345) |
|Size(s)||9 MM |
NDC Code 80426-044-01
Package Description: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
NDC Code 80426-044-02
Package Description: 100 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What is NDC 80426-044?
The NDC code 80426-044 is assigned by the FDA to the product Fluoxetine which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Pel Healthcare Llc. The product's dosage form is tablet, film coated and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 80426-044-01 30 tablet, film coated in 1 bottle, plastic , 80426-044-02 100 tablet, film coated in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Fluoxetine?
When using fluoxetine and olanzapine in combination, also refer to the Contraindications section of the package insert for Symbyax®.
What are Fluoxetine Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- FLUOXETINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg/1 - The first highly specific serotonin uptake inhibitor. It is used as an antidepressant and often has a more acceptable side-effects profile than traditional antidepressants.
Which are Fluoxetine UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- FLUOXETINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: I9W7N6B1KJ)
- FLUOXETINE (UNII: 01K63SUP8D) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Fluoxetine?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 248642 - FLUoxetine 20 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 248642 - fluoxetine 20 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 248642 - fluoxetine 20 MG (as fluoxetine hydrochloride 22.4 MG) Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 313990 - FLUoxetine HCl 10 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 313990 - fluoxetine 10 MG Oral Tablet
Which are Fluoxetine Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 68401960MK)
- HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- POLYDEXTROSE (UNII: VH2XOU12IE)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A)
- STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- TRIACETIN (UNII: XHX3C3X673)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Fluoxetine?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label