The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For travel, shopping, school, work and home useto help reduce bacteria on the skinfor use when water and soap are not availablerecommended for repeated uses
- For external use only: handsflammable, keep away from sources of heat or fire
Do Not Use
- On broken, cut or irritated skin
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water,
Stop Using And Ak A Doctor
- If irritation or redness develops or lastsif swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Place enough gel in your palms to thoroughly cover hand, rub hands together brikly until drychildren under 6 years of age should be supervised when using Anti-Bacter Hand Sanitizernot recommended for infants
- Store at a temperature below 104°F (40°C)may discolor certain fabrics and surfaces
ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER / CARBOMER*, MANNITOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALGIN, PARFUM, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BENZOPHENONE-3, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CI 74260, CI 77492, CI 19140, CI 17200
*The letter next to the batch number means:
A-acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer B-carbomer
* Please review the disclaimer below.