The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachesarthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only
Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask A Doctor Before Use
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Vitamin E, Propylene glycol,Polysorbate 80,Water, Isopropyl alcohol,Carbomer interpolymer typ A, edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* Please review the disclaimer below.