The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Isopropyl Alcohol (75%, v/v) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (1.45% v/v).Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.See ingreditents list for accurate list.
Ethanol Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
- For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifIrritation and rednessdevelop and persist for more than 72 hours.
- Swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centerright away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Place enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together until dry.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store below 110F (43C)May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
* Please review the disclaimer below.