The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%vv
- Hand sanitizer spray to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30℃ (59-86F°)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40℃(104°F)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Denatonium Benzoate, Fragrance(Parfum), Glycerin, water(Aqua), Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.