The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.15%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeat use.
- For external use only.Keep out of reach of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops, and if condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a physician.Do not use in children under 2 months of age.
Directions Of Use
- Open resealable label and pull one sheet from pack. Thoroughly clean hands or affected area and discard in receptacle, and do not flush. Allow to dry without wiping. Be sure to reseal label complete to retain moisture.
- Store at room temperature.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Unless under adult supervision.If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dehydroacedic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauryl Glucoside, Olus Oil, Panthenol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.