The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70 %
Helps to reduce bacterias that potentially can cause disease.
- For External Use OnlyFlammable. Keep away from the fire or flame
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children,
- Pets and ignition sources.
Do Not Use
In Children less than 2 months, except under adult supervision• Do not use on open skin wounds
• Avoid spraying in eyes, In case of contact, rinse eyes throughly with water
• If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away
• Use only as directed. Intentional misues by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
• Do not use over flames, do not pierce, can be fatal
Use directly on hands and spread gently
Store at room temperature, in a cool and dry place.May discolor or damage some fabrics/materials or surfaces.
* Please review the disclaimer below.