The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- To decrease bacteria on skin whenever soap and water is not readily availablerecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skin do not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands throughly with product and allow to dry without wiping for children under 6, use only under adult supervision not recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105Fmay discolor some fabricsmay be harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Glycerin, PEG-6 (and) AMP-Acrylates / Vinyl-Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.