The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use.
Do not freezeFor external use only
Do Not Use
In ears or mouth.
When Using This Product,
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Children should be supervised when using this product.
Apply a small amount into palms and spread on both hands. Rub into skin until dry.
Water, polyaminopropyl biguanide, 1-octadecanaminum nn dimethyl (3-trimethoxysily) propyl chloride, c12-15 pareth 12, caprylyl glucoside, sodium benzoate, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract, citric acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.