The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Temporarily relieves sore throate pain and minor mouth irritation.
- Use only as directed. - The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Consult a health care professional before use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- if you experience any discomfort while using this product.- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222 right away.
- 12 years old - adult:3 sprays.- 6-12 years old: 2 sprays.- 3-6 years old: 1 spray.- Children under age 3:1 spray. Consult a physician.- User should be in an upright position.- To use, remove cap, depress the pump completely to spray directly into mouth and throat.- Each spray is followed by a small sip of lukewarm water (<100 °F).- Swish water thoroughly for a few seconds, then swallow.- Day 1: every 3-4 hours.- Day 2: every 3-4 hours.- Day 3: twice a day.- Day 4: at bedtime.- Day 5: at bedtime.- Day 6-9: skip.- Day 10: at bedtime (final dose).
- Store and use at room temperature.- Inspect the bottle for integrity. - Do not use if the safety seal is torn or broken.
Purified mineral water
* Please review the disclaimer below.