The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water not available
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire/flame
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
Do not get into eyes . In case of contact. rinse eyes throughly with water
Otc - Stop Use
- Irritataion and redness developcondition persist for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Water,glycerine,carbomer,aloe vera,amino methyl propanol, fragrance, hydrogen peroxide, denatonium benzoate, tocopherol, tert-butyl alcohol
Dosage & Administration
Topical ApplicationWet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
* Please review the disclaimer below.