The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Shamrock Sun, LLCChalfont, PA 18914www.shamrocksun.com
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsAvobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octislate 5%, Octocrylene 5%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Useshelps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:shake well before useapply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Storage And Handling
- Other informationprotect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Inactive ingredients Water, Propylene Glycol, High Density Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.