The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adult takes more than more than 5 doses in in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productchild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years or age unless directed by physician.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use
Do no use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use If the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifsymptoms do not improvepain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)do not take more than 5 doses in any 24-hour perioddose as follows or as directed by doctor:take only with dosing cup providedadults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL (640 mg) in dosing cup every 6 hourschildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctorthis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for use
Each 5 mL contains:
sodium 8 mgstore at 20 -25°C (68 -77°F)tamper evident: DO NOT use if foil on cup is missing or tornAlcohol Free, Dye Free, Sugar Free
Citric acid, grape flavor[Ma1] , edetate disodium, glycerin, maltitol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gumgrape flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.