The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 75% v/v
- Topical antisepticRecommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months in ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or redness develops and lasts more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat over 40°C (104°F)Protect from direct sunlight. Keep container sealed.May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
* Please review the disclaimer below.