The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredientsIn children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin wounds
When Using This Product
When using this product avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use Or Ask A Doctor If
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame/hot surfaces.No Smoking. Keep container tightly closed and store in a well-ventilated place.Avoid breathing vapors/mist/spray.Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.Wear protective eye protection/face protection.Dispose of contents/container to a licensed treatment, storage or disposal facility (TSRF)If in eyes rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.In case of fire use CO2, Halon (if permitted), dry chemical, or foam for extinction.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30
- 0C (59-86
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40
- 0C (104
Hydroxypropyl guar, water, citric acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.