The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water/Aqua, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Capryloyl, Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phytic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract (Astaxanthin), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Capryl-O hydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Propanediol, Hexanediol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane *Certified Organic Ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.