The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cautionnot for use on large areas of the body
- If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- Near eyes or mucous membranes
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Spray over affected area
- If bandaged, let dry first
AramarkHydrogenPeroxide SprayFirst Aid to HelpPrevent Infection inMinor Cuts, Scrapesand Burns.2 fl. oz. (59.1ml)Reorder no. 53001MANUFACTURED FOR:AramarkLenexa, KS 66219 (913) 269-9611res
* Please review the disclaimer below.