The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Alcohol (ethanol) (USP or Food Chemical Codex (FCC) grade) (80%, volume/volume (v/v)) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (1.45% v/v).Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
To help reduce bacteria on skin
Flammable. Keep away from fire, high heat or flameFor external use only.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse horoughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin. Do no inhale or ingest.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dispense into hands and rub thorughy until dry.
- May discolor certian fabrics or surfaces. Do not Store above 110 F (43C)
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Argyi Leaf Extract, Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Extract, Sargassum Fusiforme Extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.