The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine HCI 4%
For the temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes andinsect bites or minor skin irritations
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skinon puncture woundsfor more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions andwarnings on this carton.WarningsWhen using this productDo not useFor external use only.on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skinon puncture woundsfor more than one week without consulting a doctorrare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this typeif the condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days,discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use or use with a medicated patcha transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several daysavoid contact with eyesavoid contact with mucous membranesdo not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensredness is presentirritation developssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysyou experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, Swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperatureavoid direct sunlight
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, SD alcohol 40, steareth-21, water (309-124)
Close cap tightly between uses.
Stretton Online Ltd
2160 Union Place
+ 1 (562) 337-0165
* Please review the disclaimer below.