The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develop or lasts more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub wipe thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Allow to dry without wiping
- Supervise children under 6 years old
- Not recommended for infants
- Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.