NDC 81352-521 Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey
Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Solution Topical
NDC Code 81352-521-00
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE in 1 BOX / 50 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 81352-521?
The NDC code 81352-521 is assigned by the FDA to the product Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Santo Remedio Llc. The generic name of Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey is titanium dioxide, zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is solution and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 81352-521-00 1 bottle in 1 box / 50 ml in 1 bottle. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey?
This product is used as Sunscreen. Helps prevent sunburn.Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.Retains SPF after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.If used as as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
What are Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE 60 mg/mL
- ZINC OXIDE 80 mg/mL - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) (Active Moiety)
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Which are Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- CYCLOMETHICONE 5 (UNII: 0THT5PCI0R)
- CYCLOMETHICONE 4 (UNII: CZ227117JE)
- DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)
- HELIANTHUS ANNUUS FLOWERING TOP (UNII: BKJ0J3D1BP)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- RASPBERRY (UNII: 4N14V5R27W)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE (UNII: 9LBV3F07AZ)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- TRIDECYL SALICYLATE (UNII: AZQ08K38Z1)
- TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE (UNII: LDC331P08E)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Radiance Silky Mineral Primer Sunscreen Spf-42 Honey?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label