The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 21%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (
- See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.
- For sunscreen use:Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before use exposure.Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.reapply at least every two hours.use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and directed sun
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, isoamyl laurate, methylpropanediol, cetearyl olivate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan olivate, orange peel oil, meadowfoam seed oil, macadamia seed oil, jojoba seed oil, hydrolyzed tomato skin, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, ceteareth 20, guar gum, green tea leaf extract, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil, safflower seed oil, rosehip fruit oil, evening primrose oil, olive fruit oil, calendula flower extract, chamomile flower oil, olive leaf extract, xanthan gum, soybean oil, phenylpropanol, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate, alcohol, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, citral, d-limonene, linalool
* Please review the disclaimer below.