NDC 81484-501 Lidocaine Patchs
Lidocaine Hci 4% Patch Topical
NDC Code 81484-501-02
Package Description: 30 BAG in 1 BOX / 1 PATCH in 1 BAG (81484-501-01)
What is NDC 81484-501?
The NDC code 81484-501 is assigned by the FDA to the product Lidocaine Patchs which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Anhui Miao De Tang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.. The generic name of Lidocaine Patchs is lidocaine hci 4%. The product's dosage form is patch and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 81484-501-02 30 bag in 1 box / 1 patch in 1 bag (81484-501-01). This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Lidocaine Patchs?
LIDOCAINE PATCH to help Temporarily relteves minor pain
What are Lidocaine Patchs Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE .4 g/1 - A local anesthetic and cardiac depressant used as an antiarrhythmia agent. Its actions are more intense and its effects more prolonged than those of PROCAINE but its duration of action is shorter than that of BUPIVACAINE or PRILOCAINE.
Which are Lidocaine Patchs UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: V13007Z41A)
- LIDOCAINE (UNII: 98PI200987) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Lidocaine Patchs?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1012994 - lidocaine HCl 4 % Medicated Patch
- RxCUI: 1012994 - lidocaine hydrochloride 0.04 MG/MG Medicated Patch
Which are Lidocaine Patchs Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- DIHYDROXYALUMINUM AMINOACETATE ANHYDROUS (UNII: 1K713C615K)
- POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)
- METHYLPARABEN (UNII: A2I8C7HI9T)
- TARTARIC ACID (UNII: W4888I119H)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (0.9 CARBOXYMETHYL SUBSTITUTION PER SACCHARIDE; 130 MPA.S AT 4%) (UNII: 0891BL4S3D)
- POLYACRYLIC ACID (250000 MW) (UNII: 9G2MAD7J6W)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- CASTOR OIL (UNII: D5340Y2I9G)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- UREA (UNII: 8W8T17847W)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (2500000 MW) (UNII: 05I15JNI2J)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- RACEMENTHOL (UNII: YS08XHA860)
- ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 5QB0T2IUN0)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- POLYOXYL 40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (UNII: 7YC686GQ8F)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Lidocaine Patchs?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label