The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
Tetracycline hydrochloride 30 mg
First aid Antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodyLonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
You have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaSpray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 time dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Keep product refrigerated to preserve its effectiveness and colorStop use if product is misused: if the bottles is left open and/or if not refrigerated, the liquid will tend to turn black over time.Contains no alcohol, no animal ingredient.Blender for typical skin color.May stain cloth.
Citric Acid, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Fulvic Acid, Water, Zinc Oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.