The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- •drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- •if breast-feeding: not recommended •if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •use only with enclosed dosing cup •find right dose on chart below •mL = milliliteradults and children 6 years and over5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours.adults 65 years and over5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.children 2 to under 6 years of age2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.children under 2 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- •store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) •do not use if carton is opened, or if printed neckband is broken or missing •see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Anhydrous citric acid, artificial grape flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.