The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
• hand sanitizer that helps decrease bacteria on the skin
• recommend for repeated use
For external use only, do not use in ears, mouth, or eyes.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Children should be supervised when using this product.
• pour liquid into a foaming dispenser
• pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand
• spread thoroughly on both hands
• rub hands together until dry
Aloe Juice, Citric Acid, Dimonium Chloride Cocoamidopropyl Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride,Rose Ether, Sodium Citrate, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.