The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 75%
- Decreases bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
- Extermely flammable aerosol, keep away from fire / flame.Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames and other ignition sources.Pressurized contiainer, Do not pierce or burn, even after use.Protect from the sunlight.For external use only
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin wounds
When Using This Product
- Avoid use on/or around eyes, ears, mouth, broken/irritated skin or large areas of body.In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes.Do not inhale or ingest
Stop And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation persistIf product is swallowed
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical helo or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use.Hold can upright at 6-7 inches away from surfaces and spray evenly.Allow to air dry for 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat application as necessary.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30° C (59-86°F)Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50 C/122 F.
Butane, Fragrance, Isobutane, Propane.
* Please review the disclaimer below.