The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
WATER, CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE, 4-HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CITRIC ACID
Otc - Purpose
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of the children
Indications & Usage
· Open, gently pull back resealable label, remove and use wipe as required.
· Reseal back after use to avoid evaporation of alcohol.
For external use only.
DO NOT REPLACE WIPES USED FOR MEDICAL PROCEDURES. THESE WIPES ARE MEANT FOR GENERAL CLEANSING.
1. Flammable. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor.
2. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or inner mouth. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with running water. Do not use on compromised skin.
Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs and consult a doctor. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
3. Store in a cool dry place. Avoid heat or direct sunlight. Keep seal closed between use to retain moisture.
4. Do not flush. Dispose in a trash receptacle.
5. Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
Dosage & Administration
For external use only
* Please review the disclaimer below.