The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 20%
• helps prevent sunburn • if used as directed with other
sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the
risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a docor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swalled, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
• reapply: •after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun
increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease
this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF
value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Capylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Polyglycerl-2-Oleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglycerl-2 Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Galactoarabinan, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Natural Fragrance
• protect the product in this container from excessive
heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.