The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 4.00%Capsaicin 0.035%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints, associated with arthritis strains, bruises, and sprains.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not bandage tightly.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts. Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not ore than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: consult doctor.
Store at 20-25 C (68-77 F) and protect from moisture.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alky Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf(Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Amica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Butylene Glycol, *Cannabidiol (CBD), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Celeareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Glycerin, Clyceryl Stearate,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurale Copolymer, Ilex
Paraguayensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
* Please review the disclaimer below.