The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4.0% w/wMenthol 10.0% w/w
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
• For external use only.• Flammable, Keep away from fire or flame.• Avoid getting into eyes or on mucous membranes.• If conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
Do Not Use
• on wounds or damaged skin.• Do not bandage tightly.
• Caution: Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
• Use only as directed.
• Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Using the roll-on applicator, massage a liberal amount of gel directly on the affected area not more than 3-4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Store between 10 and 30ºC (50-86ºF) Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 32ºC (90ºF)
Acrylates/Beheneth- 25 Methacrylate Copolymer,Caprylyl Glycol, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethanol SDA 40B, Eucalyptus Oil, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Magnesium Chloride, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.