NDC 81799-010 Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream
Psoriasis Eczema Cream Cream Extracorporeal
What is NDC 81799-010?
The NDC code 81799-010 is assigned by the FDA to the product Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ehy Holdings Llc. The generic name of Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream is psoriasis eczema cream. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via extracorporeal form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 81799-010-01 100 ml in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream?
This product is used as Relieve the itching, dry and scaling
NDC Code 81799-010-01
Package Description: 100 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What are Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream Active Ingredients?
- DICTAMNUS DASYCARPUS WHOLE 7 mg/100mL
- EUPHORBIA HIRTA 2 mg/100mL - A large plant genus of the family EUPHORBIACEAE, order Euphorbiales, subclass Rosidae. They have a milky sap and a female flower consisting of a single pistil surrounded by numerous male flowers of one stamen each. Euphorbia hirta is rarely called milkweed but that name is normally used for ASCLEPIAS.
- MENTHA CANADENSIS TOP 1.2 mg/100mL
- MURRAYA PANICULATA FRUIT 2 mg/100mL
- RHINACANTHUS NASUTUS LEAF 7 mg/100mL
- SOPHORA FLAVESCENS WHOLE 1.8 mg/100mL
- VIOLA PHILIPPICA WHOLE 3 mg/100mL
Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- MENTHA CANADENSIS TOP (UNII: 610T51U707)
- MENTHA CANADENSIS TOP (UNII: 610T51U707) (Active Moiety)
- VIOLA PHILIPPICA WHOLE (UNII: O176VC3N54)
- VIOLA PHILIPPICA WHOLE (UNII: O176VC3N54) (Active Moiety)
- SOPHORA FLAVESCENS WHOLE (UNII: X8KX602M5L)
- SOPHORA FLAVESCENS WHOLE (UNII: X8KX602M5L) (Active Moiety)
- RHINACANTHUS NASUTUS LEAF (UNII: 97OQD55S9I)
- RHINACANTHUS NASUTUS LEAF (UNII: 97OQD55S9I) (Active Moiety)
- DICTAMNUS DASYCARPUS WHOLE (UNII: IM7ZCU30YH)
- DICTAMNUS DASYCARPUS WHOLE (UNII: IM7ZCU30YH) (Active Moiety)
- EUPHORBIA HIRTA (UNII: L13YF113GN)
- EUPHORBIA HIRTA (UNII: L13YF113GN) (Active Moiety)
- MURRAYA PANICULATA FRUIT (UNII: PE014Z7R7C)
- MURRAYA PANICULATA FRUIT (UNII: PE014Z7R7C) (Active Moiety)
Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- BORNEOL (UNII: M89NIB437X)
- SMILAX GLABRA WHOLE (UNII: H51N91QNEB)
- CHLORHEXIDINE ACETATE (UNII: 5908ZUF22Y)
- SCOPARIA DULCIS LEAF (UNII: 1PD9Z8123P)
- SOLIDAGO DECURRENS WHOLE (UNII: Y026RJV99T)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Nupharmisto Psoriasis Eczema Cream Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
RHINACANTHUS NASUTUS 7%
DICTAMNUS DASYCARPUS TURCZ 7%
VIOLA PHILIPPICA 3%
EUPHORBIA HIRTA 2%
MURRAYA EXOTICA 2%
SOPHORA FLAVESCENS ALT 1.8%
MENTHA HAPLOCALYX BRIQ 1.2%
Relieve the itching, dry and scaling
Temporarily protects and helps relieveminor skin irritation and itching due to: PsoriasisEczema, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Molluscum,Shingles, Severe Boils, Fungal lnfections, Warts.Other Resistant Skin Conditions
For external use only.
When Using Section
Avoid contact with eyeslf contact occurs, rinse the eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use Section
Condition worsens ordoes not improve after regular use as directed
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, getmedical help or contact aPoison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away.
Apply a thin layer over the affected areatwice daily(morning and night), or asdirected by a doctor.
If the condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
Apply a small amount to theproblem areas with circularmotions for 3 minutes till theskin absorbs the cream.
Store at 59-86ff(15-30°CClose the cap tightly after use.
Smilax Glabra, Sophora Flavescens, CnidiumMonnier(L) Cuss, Fructus Kochiae, Pseudolarixamabillis, Cortex Dictamni, Stemonatuberosalour, Mentha, Glycyrrhetinic Acid
Package Label - Principal Display Panel
* Please review the disclaimer below.