The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
First Aid Antiseptic
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
- For external use only Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use:More than 1 patch at a timeOn wounds or damaged skinWith a heating padIf you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- Do not use with electrocautery procedures Do not use in the eyes Do not apply to irritated skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product:Use only as directedAvoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or rashesDo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blisteringConditions worsenSymptoms persist for more than 7 daysSymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Stop use if pain, irritation, redness, or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out from reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or over:Clean and dry the affected areaOpen pouch and remove one patchApply 1 patch at a time to affected area; not more than 3 to 4 times dailyReseal pouch containing unused patches after each useRemove patch from the skin after at most 8-hour applicationChildren under 12 years of age:Consult a doctor
- Open packet Remove pad Apply topically as needed to cleanse intended area. Discard after single use.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlightProtect product from excessive moisture
- Store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C) Contents sterile in unopened, undamaged package
Acrylic Adhesive, Flaxseed oil, and Polysorbate 80
Questions or comments? 866-747-7365
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
* Please review the disclaimer below.