The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 5%Menthol 4%
Camphor 5%..........................Topical AnalgesicMenthol 4%............................Topical Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:strainsarthritisbruisessprainssimple backache
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinon irritated skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysyou experience swelling or blistering of the skin
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply thin layer and gently massage until it disappearsafter applying, wash hands with soap and wateradults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: consult a physician
Store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Water, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, cannabidiol, phenoxyethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, xanthan gum, isopropyl myristate, lysolecitihin, sclerotium gum, pullulan, arnica montana extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, salix alba (willow) bark extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) extract, citric acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.