The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride 0.14% v/v
Otc - Purpose
Use • Reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease.
- For External Use only: hands, general cleansing.Do not use • if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Does not replace wipes used for medical procedures.
- When using this productDo not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Stop use and ask doctor if irritation, rash or redness develops and continues for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions:• Adults and children over 2 years old: •Apply to hands
•Allow skin to dry without wiping
• Children under 2 years •Ask doctor before use• Single use wipes for hands. Close properly after dispensing to maintain purity.
Keep out of light; store at room temperature 59ºF – 86ºF.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance.
Other Safety Information
Wipe Dimensions: 6” x 7.75” (15.2 cm x 19.6 cm)
Distributed by Acadian Crossing Consumer Products, LLC., San Antonio, TX 78232
* Please review the disclaimer below.