NDC 82153-271 Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30
Zinc Oxide Cream Topical
NDC Code 82153-271-00
Package Description: 1 TUBE in 1 CARTON / 150 mL in 1 TUBE
NDC Code 82153-271-01
Package Description: 1 TUBE in 1 CARTON / 15 mL in 1 TUBE
What is NDC 82153-271?
The NDC code 82153-271 is assigned by the FDA to the product Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Live Tinted, Inc.. The generic name of Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 is zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 82153-271-00 1 tube in 1 carton / 150 ml in 1 tube, 82153-271-01 1 tube in 1 carton / 15 ml in 1 tube. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30?
This medication is used to treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations (e.g., burns, cuts, scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants/moisture.
What are Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ZINC OXIDE 182.3 mg/mL - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC CATION (UNII: 13S1S8SF37) (Active Moiety)
Which are Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (UNII: C9H2L21V7U)
- C13-15 ALKANE (UNII: 114P5I43UJ)
- PENTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 50C1307PZG)
- C15-19 ALKANE (UNII: CI87N1IM01)
- BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 (UNII: 6L246LAM9T)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- OCTYLDODECANOL (UNII: 461N1O614Y)
- INOSITOL (UNII: 4L6452S749)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE, DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE, LAURYL METHACRYLATE AND LAURETH-4 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIACRYLATE CROSSLINKED (45000 MPA.S) (UNII: Q7UI015FF9)
- ISOSTEARIC ACID (UNII: X33R8U0062)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- COCO GLUCOSIDE (UNII: ICS790225B)
- POLYGLYCERIN-3 (UNII: 4A0NCJ6RD6)
- LEVOMENOL (UNII: 24WE03BX2T)
- CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID (UNII: UPY805K99W)
- SODIUM DILAURAMIDOGLUTAMIDE LYSINE (UNII: MNJ7VPT2R5)
- SODIUM CITRATE (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: 6JVW35JOOJ)
- PHYTATE SODIUM (UNII: 88496G1ERL)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- PHYSALIS ALKEKENGI CALYX (UNII: AL7F9NO9HR)
- BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 (UNII: BB4PU4V09H)
- SODIUM LEVULINATE (UNII: VK44E1MQU8)
- GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (UNII: TM2TZD4G4A)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- TERT-BUTYL ALCOHOL (UNII: MD83SFE959)
- SODIUM ANISATE (UNII: F9WFJ28MV9)
- ANHYDROUS DEXTROSE (UNII: 5SL0G7R0OK)
- BETA CAROTENE (UNII: 01YAE03M7J)
- DOCOSANOL (UNII: 9G1OE216XY)
- ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 1QR1QRA9BU)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Live Tinted Hueguard 3-in-1 Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Primer Broad Spectrum Spf 30?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label