The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsPurposeMenthol 4%External AnalgesicMethyl Salicylate 1%External Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
● arthritis ● strains ● bruises ● sprains ● simple backache
For external use only
Do Not Use
● on wounds ● irritated or damaged skin ● sensitive skin
● with a heating pad ● if pregnant
● with, or as the same time as, other external analgesic products
● if allergic to aspirin or salicylates
● if allergic to any ingredients of this product
When Using This Product
● avoid contact with the eyes
● do not bandage tightly
● do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
● do not use more than 3 plasters a day
● do not use 1 hour before or after bathing
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
● condition worsens
● symptoms persist for more than 7 days
● symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
● excessive irritation of the skin develops
● rashes, itching or redness are present
● side effects occur.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use otherwise than as directed.
● Adults and children 12 years of age and older: clean and dry affected area. Remove plaster from the protective layer, apply to the affected area, rub the area with your hand to secure the patch.
● Plaster will remain effective for 8 hours.
● Avoid using the same patch on the same area for more than 2 days.
● Do not apply to area with excessive hair. Adhesive plaster may hurt skin upon removal.
● Wet patch with warm water before removing from skin.
● Children under 12 years of age: Do not use or consult a doctor.
●Store unused patch in the pouch
●Store at room temperature, 20 to 25°C(68 to 77°F)
Chinese Clematidis Root & Rhizome, Yellow wax, Momordica cochinchinensis seeds, Castor Seeds, Myrrh, Frankincense, Sesame Oil, Resin, FD&C Blue No. 2, FD&C Yellow No. 4, Zinc Oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.