The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide 5.00%
- Helps prevent sunburn.higher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only not intended for ingestion
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.Reapply:after 40 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every2 hourrSUN PROTECTION MEASURES: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum protection SPF of 15 or higher, along with other sun protection measues including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10 am - 2 pm.Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrullus Lantatus (Watermelon) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tridecyl Salicylate.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.