The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints, associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.Do not bandage tightly.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Rash or irritation develops and lasts. condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breat-feeding. ask a health professional before use
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not ore than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bromelain, Butyrospermum Parikii (Shea) Butter, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Myristoleate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Papain, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, SD-Alcohol 40B, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Stearic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.