The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Do Not Use
If you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: apply to hands: allow to dry without wipingchildren under 2 years: ask a doctor before use.To dispense: Peel back fron label slowly. Remove wipes.
- To reseal: Firmly rub thumb over label. Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush.
- Store below 95store below 95°F (35°C).keep closed tightlymay discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.