NDC 82429-118 Skynplex
Hydrocortisone Acetate, Iodoquinol Cream Topical
|Color(s)||GREEN (C48329) |
NDC Code 82429-118-30
Package Description: 30 PACKET in 1 CARTON / 2 g in 1 PACKET (82429-118-00)
What is NDC 82429-118?
The NDC code 82429-118 is assigned by the FDA to the product Skynplex which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Gabar Health Sciences Corp.. The generic name of Skynplex is hydrocortisone acetate, iodoquinol. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 82429-118-30 30 packet in 1 carton / 2 g in 1 packet (82429-118-00). This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Skynplex?
Based on a review of a related drug by the National Research Council and subsequent FDA classification for that drug, the indications are as follows: “Possibly” Effective: Contact or atopic dermatitis; impetiginized eczema; nummular eczema; endogenous chronic infectious dermatitis; stasis dermatitis; pyoderma; nuchal eczema and chronic eczematoid otitis externa; acne urticata; localized or disseminated neurodermatitis; lichen simplex chronicus; anogenital pruritus (vulvae, scroti, ani); folliculitis; bacterial dermatoses; mycotic dermatoses such as tinea (capitis, cruris, corporis, pedis); monliasis; intertrigo. Final classification of the less-than-effective indications requires further investigation.
What are Skynplex Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 19 mg/g
- IODOQUINOL 10 mg/g - One of the halogenated 8-quinolinols widely used as an intestinal antiseptic, especially as an antiamebic agent. It is also used topically in other infections and may cause CNS and eye damage. It is known by very many similar trade names world-wide.
Which are Skynplex UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE (UNII: 3X7931PO74)
- HYDROCORTISONE (UNII: WI4X0X7BPJ) (Active Moiety)
- IODOQUINOL (UNII: 63W7IE88K8)
- IODOQUINOL (UNII: 63W7IE88K8) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Skynplex?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1436947 - hydrocortisone acetate 1.9 % / iodoquinol 1 % Topical Cream
- RxCUI: 1436947 - hydrocortisone acetate 19 MG/ML / iodoquinol 10 MG/ML Topical Cream
- RxCUI: 2630845 - SKYNPLEX 1.9 % / 1 % Topical Cream
- RxCUI: 2630845 - hydrocortisone acetate 19 MG/ML / iodoquinol 10 MG/ML Topical Cream [Skynplex]
- RxCUI: 2630845 - Skynplex (hydrocortisone acetate 1.9 % / iodoquinol 1 % ) Topical Cream
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Skynplex?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label