NDC 82442-250 Benzalkonium Chloride
Antibacterial Hand Wipes Cloth Topical
NDC Code 82442-250-25
Package Description: 25 CLOTH in 1 CONTAINER
NDC Code 82442-250-40
Package Description: 40 CLOTH in 1 CONTAINER
NDC Code 82442-250-72
Package Description: 72 CLOTH in 1 CONTAINER
What is NDC 82442-250?
The NDC code 82442-250 is assigned by the FDA to the product Benzalkonium Chloride which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Target Corporation. The generic name of Benzalkonium Chloride is antibacterial hand wipes. The product's dosage form is cloth and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 3 packages with assigned NDC codes 82442-250-25 25 cloth in 1 container , 82442-250-40 40 cloth in 1 container , 82442-250-72 72 cloth in 1 container . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Benzalkonium Chloride?
This product is used as Antimicrobial. For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated use
What are Benzalkonium Chloride Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Benzalkonium Chloride UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7)
- BENZALKONIUM (UNII: 7N6JUD5X6Y) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Benzalkonium Chloride?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 % Medicated Pad
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 1.3 MG/ML Medicated Pad
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 % Topical Swab
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 GM per 100 GM Topical Patch
- RxCUI: 1038558 - benzalkonium chloride 0.13 GM per 100 GM Topical Swab
Which are Benzalkonium Chloride Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- EDETATE DISODIUM ANHYDROUS (UNII: 8NLQ36F6MM)
- POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- DECYL GLUCOSIDE (UNII: Z17H97EA6Y)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label