NDC 82556-2009 C9 Cream
Menthol Cream Cream Topical
NDC Code 82556-2009-1
Package Description: 200 mL in 1 TUBE
NDC Code 82556-2009-2
Package Description: 50 mL in 1 TUBE
What is NDC 82556-2009?
The NDC code 82556-2009 is assigned by the FDA to the product C9 Cream which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Oceanside Health Products Ltd. The generic name of C9 Cream is menthol cream. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 82556-2009-1 200 ml in 1 tube , 82556-2009-2 50 ml in 1 tube . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for C9 Cream?
INDICATIONS: Temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with one or more of the following: simple backache, lumbago, strains and sprains (involving muscles, tendons, and/or ligaments), and arthritis.
What are C9 Cream Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are C9 Cream UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for C9 Cream?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 2630751 - menthol 5.5 % Topical Cream
- RxCUI: 2630751 - menthol 55 MG/ML Topical Cream
Which are C9 Cream Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- SORBIC ACID (UNII: X045WJ989B)
- SCOTCH SPEARMINT OIL (UNII: I5T0098W81)
- EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662)
- CLOVE OIL (UNII: 578389D6D0)
- TURMERIC (UNII: 856YO1Z64F)
- 1,3-PROPANEDIOL BIS(4-AMINOBENZOATE) (UNII: 8860R9ORQR)
- ABIES SIBIRICA LEAF OIL (UNII: XRY0V4VZKZ)
- ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER WATER (UNII: U7L2JP51PR)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- MELALEUCA CAJUPUTI LEAF OIL (UNII: 5O59RMR6DU)
- AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER (UNII: W59H9296ZG)
- TERT-BUTYL ALCOHOL (UNII: MD83SFE959)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- DENATONIUM BENZOATE (UNII: 4YK5Z54AT2)
- ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label