NDC 82803-001 Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene Emulsion Topical
NDC Code 82803-001-01
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC in 1 CARTON / 40 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What is NDC 82803-001?
The NDC code 82803-001 is assigned by the FDA to the product Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Lottie London Limited. The generic name of Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50 is avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene. The product's dosage form is emulsion and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 82803-001-01 1 bottle, plastic in 1 carton / 40 ml in 1 bottle, plastic. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50?
This product is used as Sunscreen. Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures ( See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
What are Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50 Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50 UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX)
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (Active Moiety)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (Active Moiety)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (Active Moiety)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (Active Moiety)
Which are Skin Proud Serious Shade Sunscreen Spf 50 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- CETYL DIMETHICONE 25 (UNII: U4AS1BW4ZB)
- PEG-15 COCAMINE (UNII: 8L6LB12TSJ)
- PEG-40 STEARATE (UNII: ECU18C66Q7)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- CERAMIDE NP (UNII: 4370DF050B)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
- GERANIOL (UNII: L837108USY)
- CITRAL (UNII: T7EU0O9VPP)
- CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE B (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) (UNII: 809Y72KV36)
- LIMONENE, (+)- (UNII: GFD7C86Q1W)
- .ALPHA.-HEXYLCINNAMALDEHYDE (UNII: 7X6O37OK2I)
- LINALOOL, (+)- (UNII: F4VNO44C09)
- STEARYL BEHENATE (UNII: A68S9UI39D)
- ALKYL (C12-15) BENZOATE (UNII: A9EJ3J61HQ)
- CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID (UNII: UPY805K99W)
- MALPIGHIA GLABRA FRUIT (UNII: B94O42LA9M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID (2300 MW) (UNII: YXH47AOU0F)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- COCO-GLYCERIDES (UNII: ISE9I7DNUG)
- EDETATE DISODIUM ANHYDROUS (UNII: 8NLQ36F6MM)
- SPIRULINA PLATENSIS (UNII: 9L3TIH1UUE)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label