NDC 82982-029 Dicyclomine
Dicyclomine Hydrochloride Tablet Oral
|Color(s)||BLUE (C48333 - BLUE) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||7 MM |
NDC Code 82982-029-60
Package Description: 60 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 82982-029?
The NDC code 82982-029 is assigned by the FDA to the product Dicyclomine which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Pharmasource Meds, Llc. The generic name of Dicyclomine is dicyclomine hydrochloride. The product's dosage form is tablet and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 82982-029-60 60 tablet in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Dicyclomine?
Dicyclomine hydrochloride tablets are indicated for the treatment of patients with functional bowel/irritable bowel syndrome.
What are Dicyclomine Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- DICYCLOMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20 mg/1 - A muscarinic antagonist used as an antispasmodic and in urinary incontinence. It has little effect on glandular secretion or the cardiovascular system. It does have some local anesthetic properties and is used in gastrointestinal, biliary, and urinary tract spasms.
Which are Dicyclomine UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- DICYCLOMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: CQ903KQA31)
- DICYCLOMINE (UNII: 4KV4X8IF6V) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Dicyclomine?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 991086 - dicyclomine HCl 20 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 991086 - dicyclomine hydrochloride 20 MG Oral Tablet
Which are Dicyclomine Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ANHYDROUS LACTOSE (UNII: 3SY5LH9PMK)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD)
- LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Dicyclomine?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label