NDC 83008-015 Baclofen
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325 - OFF WHITE TO WHITE) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||9 MM |
NDC Code 83008-015-30
Package Description: 30 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 83008-015-60
Package Description: 60 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 83008-015-90
Package Description: 90 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 83008-015?
The NDC code 83008-015 is assigned by the FDA to the product Baclofen which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Quality Care Products, Llc. The product's dosage form is tablet and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 3 packages with assigned NDC codes 83008-015-30 30 tablet in 1 bottle , 83008-015-60 60 tablet in 1 bottle , 83008-015-90 90 tablet in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Baclofen?
Baclofen is used to treat muscle spasms caused by certain conditions (such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury/disease). It works by helping to relax the muscles.
What are Baclofen Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- BACLOFEN 10 mg/1 - A GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID derivative that is a specific agonist of GABA-B RECEPTORS. It is used in the treatment of MUSCLE SPASTICITY, especially that due to SPINAL CORD INJURIES. Its therapeutic effects result from actions at spinal and supraspinal sites, generally the reduction of excitatory transmission.
Which are Baclofen UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- BACLOFEN (UNII: H789N3FKE8)
- BACLOFEN (UNII: H789N3FKE8) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Baclofen?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct code indicates a single concept unique identifier (RXCUI) is associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 197391 - baclofen 10 MG Oral Tablet
Which are Baclofen Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U)
- STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ)
- POVIDONE K30 (UNII: U725QWY32X)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Baclofen?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label